From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Linda B. Johnson
Date:
Tue, 10 Nov 1998 16:31:16 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
>Date: Mon, 9 Nov 1998 10:15:35 -0500 (EST)
>From: "Linda B. Johnson" <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: DLC Nominations--Deadline

Colleagues,

The deadline of December 1 is fast approaching!!  So submit (in electronic
form) nominations to GODORT for consideration for the Depository Library
Council.  We are especially interested in identifying public librarians
who are interested in this opportunity.

Questions?  Please contact me:

And those of you who have indicated you will run, please submit your
completed form to me (electronic version) by December 1.

Linda Johnson; Chair, GODORT Nominating Committee
[log in to unmask]; 603-862-2453

                THE DEPOSITORY LIBRARY COUNCIL NEEDS YOU!!

The Depository Library Council (DLC) is an advisory board to the Public
Printer of the United States.  If you are interested in being considered
for possible nomination or wish to suggest someone else, fill out the
GODORT nomination form located on the GODORT Web Page.  All Nominations
must be received by December 1, 1998.

http://www.lib.berkeley.edu/GODORT/nom_dlc.html

Nomination by GODORT does not imply a guaranteed appointment.  All
appointments are made by the Public Printer.  For details, consult the DLC
Web Page

http://www.access.gpo.gov/su_docs/dpos/council/dlc.html

 For more information or a form, contact a member of the Nominating
Committee:
Gayle Christian                 [log in to unmask],
Cynthia Etkin                   [log in to unmask]
Linda Johnson                   [log in to unmask]
Michele McKnelly                [log in to unmask]
Larry Romans                    [log in to unmask]

Linda B. Johnson; Chair, Nominating Committee
Government Document & Social Science Data Center, University of New
Hampshire, Durham, NH  03824-3592
[log in to unmask]  603-862-2453; FAX 603-862-4303

--- End Forwarded Message ---