From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Angela Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 22 Mar 2000 11:52:41 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 14:20:27 -0600
From: Angela Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ESRI User Conference 2000
Sender: Angela Lee <[log in to unmask]>

Hello all,
  The ESRI User Conference will be held June 26 - 30 in San Diego, CA.  We
are pleased to offer a discounted registration fee to librarians and K-12
teachers again this year of US$250.
  Because this is a special (unpublished) rate, you need to follow a special
procedure to register.  You can not register online.  Instructions are
below:

1. Download the Registration Packet from
ftp://ftp.esri.com/pub/k12-lib/outgoing/esri00uc.pdf .
2. The registration form is found on page 26; print it out.
3. On the line marked "Customer/Install #", enter the code "CRBK12LIB".  On
the line marked price, enter "$250".
4. Fill out the rest of the form as usual.
5. Fax the form to to 909-307-3128 or mail it to ESRI International User
Conference Registration, File #54630, Los Angeles, CA 90074-4630, USA.

  The conference will follow the same format as previous years, with the
plenary and keynote session on Monday, User Presentations and Technical
Sessions on Tuesday through Thursday, exhibits on Tuesday through Thursday,
and of course the party on Thursday night.
  In addition to the User Presentations, I will present a technical session
focused on ArcIMS, the new Internet Map Server technology.  I also am hoping
to organize a User Group meeting; stay tuned for details.
  I hope you are able to attend.  Please contact me with any questions.

-Angie
Angela Lee
ESRI Schools and Libraries Program
1305 Corporate Center Dr, Suite 250