From:
Date:
Mon, 26 Sep 2011 08:16:10 -0500
Subject: RE: GeoMAPP
Date: Mon, 26 Sep 2011 12:55:27 +0000
From: Bethune, Alec <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

Good Morning Group,

Please let me know if there are any follow-up questions folks may have
about the GeoMAPP partnership. We're currently wrapping up our efforts
for the second phase of the project (focusing on preservation
techniques, storage and access technologies, and business planning for
sustainable archives) and will be releasing a final report at the end of
the year. We also have a number of technical whitepapers that will be
published to the website in the coming months that may be of interest to
this group.

Sincerely.

Alec Bethune
North Carolina Center for Geographic Information and Analysis
Office of the State Chief Information Officer
Phone: 919.754.6582

http://www.geomapp.net

Opinions in this message might not represent the policies of this agency.
E-mail to and from me, in connection with the transaction of public
business, is subject to the North Carolina Public Records Law and may be
disclosed to third