From:
HelenJane <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 1997 16:40:10 EDT
This message is in reply to Erno Bonebakker's EMAIL about Indonesian maps.
I am sorry to take up the reader's time but I kept getting my messages
back as undeliverable to his EMAIL address listed in the message.

Erno will you please send me an Email message so I can determine the format
I should be using to reach you?  I have exhausted all my possibilities.

Thank you
HelenJane Armstrong
Head, Map & Imagery Library
University of Florida