From:
Date:
Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:19:19 -0500
Subject:        Re: Natural Scale Indicator
Date:   Wed, 26 Oct 2011 10:17:05 -0400
From:   Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Hello Wendy, and welcome to cataloging maps! Dr. Woods' address is:

Dr. Clifford Wood
P.O. Box 225
Ilderton, Ontario, Canada
N0M 2A0
email: [log in to unmask]

Let me know if you are, or are not, able to reach him, I can also help
with providing you an alternate version of a NSI.

Feel free to post further map cataloging questions here on MAPS-L,
alternately the Map and Geospatial Information Roundtable of ALA
(formerly Map and Geography Round Table), has an "ask the expert"
service, found at:
http://news.ala.org/ala/mgrps/rts/magert/help/askmap.cfm and you'll
always get someone to respond, whether it is myself, Susan Moore, or
others...

Sincerely,

Paige

p.s. If you get a chance, introduce yourself to Hallie Pritchett, she is
the head of the map collection at UGA.