From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:16:23 -0600
Subject:        RE: Brazilian nautical charts?
Date:   Wed, 11 Nov 2009 10:11:15 -0600
From:   Tabaka, Matthew <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>

East View Cartographic can supply Brazilian Nautical Charts.  I have personally visited a Brazilian distributor in Rio de Janeiro and have been able to place orders from our office with repeated success.  Please send your inquiries.

Matthew Tabaka
Procurement Officer
East View Cartographic
10601 Wayzata Blvd