From:
Judith Scurfield <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 2 Feb 1998 10:04:47 EST
Dear Maps-L'ers,

Could I request that anyone publicising their own
or any other new books please give all bibliographic
details necessary for ordering the item?  As librarians,
we generally have to pass this information on to our
orders/acquisitions staff, and they require:
Title, author, place and date of publication, publisher,
cost, series name if any, ISBN or ISSN.
This would make it much easier for us, rather than
having to search a publisher's web-page or other source
for the information.

Thanks to all.
Judith Scurfield
Judith Scurfield,