From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jenny Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Apr 2000 16:49:12 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 11:24:19 -0700
From: Jenny Stone <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: GIS survey reminder
Sender: Jenny Stone <[log in to unmask]>

A reminder and a request... If you haven't done so already, please take 10
minutes of your time to fill out the GIS in Your Library survey, available
via the top link at:

http://faculty.washington.edu/jnstone/

It looks longer than it actually is :) I'm asking a few questions about GIS
services in your library, who is providing the services, and some background
information. The goal is to get an idea about the current state of GIS use
by libraries. I will summarize and report the results. Thanks again for all
your input -- this information is invaluable.

Jenny Stone
Geographic Information Systems Librarian
Map Collection, University of Washington Libraries
Box 352900   Seattle, WA 98195-2900
phone: 206.543.2725

--- End Forwarded Message ---