From:
PETER V GRATTON <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Apr 1995 12:26:41 EDT
 This was asked on the govdoc-l group and I know this group
has the best answer for equipment. What she needs to know is
what will she need to startup a GIS workstation.
 I asked if it would be Ok to forward her question. Please respond
directly to her.
 TIA

  Peter Gratton      [log in to unmask]
  Government Publications Dept Library
  Univ of Nevada, Las Vegas
  4505 Maryland Parkway
  Box 457013
  Las Vegas NV 89154-7013

 I have all the answers. I just don't know, what questions they go to.