Date:
Mon, 27 Feb 1995 15:43:19 EST
Dear Albert,

Graham Gill, product manager in our Cheltenham office, tells me that
we are now paying a support desk company to provide technical support
for our electronic products (this is a service for the whole of
HarperCollins and not just Bartholomew). You should try contacting
them if your software is still not working - phone 44 1923 208497 or
44 1923 208481. Version 1.1 (and onwards) has these numbers printed
on the manual. Graham also says that if the problem still can not
be fixed, then there will be no problem about refunding your money.

regards,

Tim Rideout
Bartholomew