From:
"Williams, Paula" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Sep 2019 13:53:22 +0000
Our’s is the red leatherette and just starting to be sticky – you can leave fingerprints on it. I guess the different amounts of stickiness depends on the humidity and temperature of storage!
Thanks for the call out about it, I’ll now talk to our conservators...

Paula

Paula Williams
Curator | Maps, Mountaineering & Polar Collections

National Library of Scotland
33 Salisbury Place, Edinburgh EH9 1SL

Tel: +44 (0) 131 623 4671
Email: [log in to unmask]