From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
rosemarie mckeon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:23:33 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 09:45:01 -0800 (PST)
From: rosemarie mckeon <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Mike Davis "controversy" <fwd>

have you checked with aerial fotobank?
contact:
oscar weser
6181 cornerstone court east
suite e
san diego, cal 92121
phone (619) 4550780

rose
xxoxoxoxoooxoxxxxxooxoxoxoooxxoxxoxoxxoooxxoxoxoxxoxxoxoxooxxoxxoxxoxxoxoxxoxox
Rosemarie McKeon
Artist
External Relations
University of California, San Diego
National Partnership for Advanced Computational Infrastructure
San Diego Supercomputer Center, MC 0505
9500 Gilman Drive, Bldg 109
La Jolla, CA 92093-0505
(619)534-8321

On Tue, 15 Dec 1998, Johnnie Sutherland wrote:

> [...]

--- End Forwarded Message ---