From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 7 Nov 2005 08:08:19 -0600
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Energy infrastructure symbology / CartoTalk Forum
Date: Mon, 7 Nov 2005
From: J B Krygier <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Jon & others,

Not an answer to Jon's question, but a potential source of one: the web
discussion group CartoTalk has a bevy of design and production
cartographers
who know quite a lot about map symbolization (and all other topics
related
to map design and production).  http://www.cartotalk.com

CartoTalk is a great forum for anyone interested in map design and
production.

John Krygier

--
j   b   k r y g i e r

a s s o c i a t e   p r o f e s s o r   o f   g e o g r a p h y
o h i o   w e s l e y a n   u n i v e r s i t y
g e o l o g y   a n d   g e o g r a p h y
d e l a w a r e   o h   4 3 0 1 5

pho  740 368 3622   |   fax  740 368 3999   |   [log in to unmask]
http://www.owu.edu/~jbkrygie/    |     http://makingmaps.owu.edu/