From:
Jim Pace <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Nov 1996 14:27:46 EST
Likewise, as we take a stab at some grant proposals this year we will need
information about high-end scanners.  I am thinking of something to use with
illuminated manuscripts, rare maps, etc..  The name of Tangent Corp. keeps
surfacing.  Can anyone tell me about these kind of products?  I will also
summarize comments.

Jim Pace                           Tel (509) 626-5300
Reference Librarian                FAX (509) 626-5364
Spokane Public Library             email: [log in to unmask]