From:
adam gillicker <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Dec 1995 15:40:00 EST
I am looking for either printed or digital material for Europe at 1:800,000
or slightly larger (it must extend east to the Urals and south to the
Canaries. It has to include major roads, rail, airports, ferry ports,
categorisation of towns and also drainage and contour data. Political
boundaries are also required.

If anyone can help I would be very grateful

Thank you

Jenny
Lovell Johns Ltd
Oxford