From:
Date:
Thu, 3 Nov 2011 08:17:35 -0500
Subject: Re: set map indexes online
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2011 14:22:57 -0700
From: Jon Jablonski <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship <[log in to unmask]>

We made pdf indexes that include sheet-by-sheet labels when I was in
Oregon.  Most of the work was done in Asia.  Anything on the
international topo lists that is a hyperlink represents one of these pdfs:

        http://libweb.uoregon.edu/map/indexes_static/intl_topos
        /se_east_asia.html

I have the shapefiles that these are constructed from if anyone wants to
make their own.

We intend to continue the project here at UCSB.

--
Jon Jablonski
Map & Imagery Laboratory