From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Ryan Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Jul 2002 14:05:13 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 09:54:55 -0700
From: Ryan Morgan <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: ADV: Aerial Photography
Sender: Ryan Morgan <[log in to unmask]>

Hi All,

I've been following this forum for a couple of months now, MapInfo's website
lists it as a list serve for aerial photography discussions.  With that in
mind, I would like to introduce our company to the list.  We are Aerials
Express, and we provide 3ft - 2ft/pixel aerial photography for every major
market in the continental U.S.  Our photography is orthorectified to within
12', meaning 3rd party data from various sources, public and private, line
up perfectly.  If you are looking for up-to-date, or historic aerial
photography, please do not hesitate to contact us.

OK, I know some of you hate advertising, so, If you live in a major U.S.
city, or surrounding area, and you want a quick thrill (as penance for
suffering through this email) type an address in our website to view the
property from the air!  (You'll have to download a small plugin to view the
imagery.)

Sincerely,

Ryan Morgan
Aerials Express