From:
Date:
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 14:41:58 -0500
Subject: MT. Rainier Topos to be given away
Date: Wed, 2 Mar 2005 16:00:04 -0500
From: HelenJane Armstrong <[log in to unmask]>
To: MAPS-L (E-mail) <[log in to unmask]>

The University of Florida Map & Imagery has received a collection of maps
from a retired Geography Professor.  Among his Lab. maps are at least a
dozen copies of the Mt. Rainier National Park, Wash. topographic map at
1:62,500 dated 1955 by the U.S. Geological Survey.  Most of the copies are
in good condition except a few which have a slight tear.

These maps are no longer available through normal channels so we would like
to give them to librarires or academic departments.  Please email your
request with mailing address to me.

Later this Spring we will be giving away more of the 15 minute quadrangles
for the U.S. plus some duplicate foreign materials.

Sincerely
Helen

HelenJane Armstrong PhD
Head, Map & Imagery Library