From:
Yael Schwartz <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 1995 10:47:54 EDT
Hi--I am currently reviewing the job titles of the para-professionals who
work in my department, and am wondering if I can get some feedback from
all you wise people in Maps-L-land.

We now use Junior Library Assistant, Library Assistant and Senior Library
Assistant for staff who do the bulk of technical services work in our
library.

What titles do you use in your institution?

TIA,

Yael Schwartz
Manager, Information Resources
Etak, Inc.