From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 22 Jan 2009 16:09:39 -0600
Subject:        [MapHist] Tampa Bay History Center opens, with maps!!
Date:   Thu, 22 Jan 2009 14:44:56 -0500
From:   [log in to unmask]
To:     [log in to unmask], [log in to unmask]

This is a MapHist list message (when you hit 'reply' you're replying to the whole list)
o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o + o +

Here is a brief item on the opening of the wonderful new Tampa Bay History
Center, which Tom Touchton spearheaded.  i think this calls for a meeting
of SOME MAP GROUP in Tampa, soon!  or next November-january when we need
some heat and humidity along with our map fix.

http://www2.tbo.com/content/2009/jan/18/na-tampa-bay-history-center-opens-as-jewel-of-city/news-breaking/

Alice C. Hudson
Chief, The Lionel Pincus & Princess Firyal Map Division
The Humanities and Social Sciences Library
The New York Public Library
5th Avenue & 42nd Street, Room 117
New York, NY 10018-2788

[log in to unmask], 212-930-0589, fax 212-930-0027

Hours: 1-7:30 Tu & Wed, 1-6 Thurs-Sat.    Closed Sun, Mon.

http://nypl.org/research/chss/map/map.html

Maphist mailing list