From:
Linda Zellmer <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Jul 1993 09:42:27 EDT
Hello
  Yesterday's collection of material that was sent to me by the
Collection Development Office included a copy of a demonstration disk
for a system called ER Mapper.  Was anyone else the recipient of such
largesse?  I need to get away from the office to evaluate it, if
anyone has any comments on this program, the net might be interested.
 It is described as an image processing system for satellite,
geophysical, seismic and airborne data that can be licensed for a
site.  Evaluations appreciated.  Linda Zellmer