From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:48:07 -0500
Subject:        Re: GIS Literacy vs. Geospatial Literacy
Date:   Mon, 12 Apr 2010 10:41:02 -0500
From:   John Hunter <[log in to unmask]>
To:     [log in to unmask] <[log in to unmask]>

This really does give pause about the lack of  foundation-based
knowledge content within this discipline. I also remember where learning
state capitals, majorn rivers, major continents, etc. were emphasized in
general geography courses. If one does not know the ingredients, how can
we expect the best cake on which we can put the icing?  My little take.

John Hunter