From:
Bob Minick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 29 Jul 1995 16:20:14 EDT
I am involved in a volunteer project for the local search and rescue
group here in Bonner county, northern Idaho. I am looking for a data base
of the region that I can use to create maps for the express purpose of
outlining areas for the search teams. Said data base needs to contain
both manmade objects, ie roads, towns, bridges etc, and also natural
features like lakes, mountains etc.
 Our group is a volunteer organization and as a result we do not have
funding from which we can spend on this project. Anyone knowing of a
source of publicly accessible data, please contact me. If the data is for
sale and at a cost within my own personal budget, I may consider buying
it for the group.
 Any help will be appreciated.

  Bob Minnick