From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 4 Jan 2006 11:55:39 -0600
Subject:        Complete set of USGS 7.5 minute 1:24,000 scale topographic
quad maps of the U.S. available
Date:   Wed, 4 Jan 2006 10:32:45 -0700
From:   Geoff Forbes <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

Greetings fellow map enthusiasts!

LAND INFO has for sale a single set of paper originals of the USGS 7.5
minute 1:24,000 scale topographic quad maps of the United States.  This set
is made up of 53,737 sheets.  We are selling the complete set at a fraction
of the wholesale cost.  Price is just 99 cents per map, including shipping.
Thus, the total delivered price for this set is $53,200.  Additional
delivery charges will apply for any address outside the lower 48 states of
the U.S.  Please send any questions to me offline. Thanks and happy New
Year!

Best regards,

Geoffrey Forbes
Director of Sales