From:
Date:
Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:59:48 -0400
Subject: Re: WWII, Antietam, Lewis and Clark historical maps
availablefrom USGS
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 14:47:02 -0400
From: David Cobb <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

------------------

They indeed look like very interesting maps. NIMA's site describes them
as
being "from USGS." Going to the USGS website, however, yields no such
series or how they may be ordered. Might we expect these to be
distributed
by GPO?

David Cobb

At 04:37 PM 4/26/03 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

David A. Cobb                                   E-Mail:
Harvard Map Collection
HTTP://hcl.harvard.edu/maps
Harvard University                                      Tel: (617)
495-2417
Cambridge, MA 02138                             FAX: (617) 496-0440
                                 VE * RI * TAS