From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Apr 2010 15:55:45 -0500
Subject:        Re: Evergreen's Depository Status
Date:   Fri, 30 Apr 2010 11:59:04 -0700
From:   Diaz, Carlos <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Wow, what a sweet thing to say.

I will continue to monitor the list since I will be sending out maps offers lists until we are fully deaccessioned.  Also, my job might be changing to a more maps oriented position.  My job description will certainly change in the future.  I still haven't thought much about it as of yet.  So, if you have any ideas that might be helpful that would certainly be appreciated.

Carlos A. Diaz
The Evergreen State College
Olympia, Washington