Date:
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 11:51:41 EST
November 9, 1995

I am pleased to announce that the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
has several new servers available on the Internet.  These servers support
our goal of sharing our data and information.

The servers, and their url's (addresses), are:

National Education and Training Center at

     http://www.fws.gov/~bennishk/netc.html

Press Releases and Speeches at

     http://www.fws.gov/~r9extaff/pubaff.html

San Francisco Bay National Wildlife Refuge

     http://www.r1.fws.gov/sfbnwr/sfbnwr.html

Endangered Species has updated their server at

     http://www.fws.gov/~r9endspp/endspp.html

You can access these servers directly at the url's listed above, or
you can access them through the U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service Home Page
at

     http://www.fws.gov/

In the near future, I will announce a list server by which subscribers can
receive news releases and bulletins from Public Affairs in our
headquarters office.

Thanks.  ...al

Dr. Alan R. Fisher
National Data Administrator