From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Heather Houser <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 26 Nov 2002 16:17:52 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 08:25:40 -0800
From: Heather Houser <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: N&O: offer older USGS profess. paper
Sender: Heather Houser <[log in to unmask]>

Portland State UNiversity has am additional duplicate USGS document to
offer.  I have also listed the documents I offered previously that have
not been claimed.  Please contact me directly.

Bulletin 1513-- Sapphirine in Precambrian rocks associated with
stratabound sulfide deposits, Custer County, Colorado

Bulletin 1582-- Reference samples in geology and geochemistry

Bulletin 1583-- Applications of US Geological Survey digital
cartographic products, 1979-1983

Bulletin 1717-B-- Mineral resources of the Eagle Mountain Wilderness
Study Area, Pitkin County, COlorado

**new**Professional Paper 515-- Paleotectonic investigations of the
Permian system in the U.S. (back cover has ripped off but plates still
intact)

Professional Paper 576-D-- Sedimentary rock alteration in the Slick Rock

district, San Miguel and Dolores Counties, Colorado

Professional Paper 743-F-- Microfossil correlation of California lower
tertiary sections: a comparison

--
Heather Houser
Government Information / Cataloging