From:
"Angie Cope, AGSL" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Oct 2005 09:01:41 -0500
MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L ** MAPS-L

Subject: Re: MAPS-L: JPEG2000 Image Servers
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2005
From: Paige Andrew <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps, Air Photo & Geospatial Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>

David,

John Olson (Syracuse Univ.) wrote a column based on JPEG2000 that is due
out in the next issue of the Journal of Map and Geography Libraries, Dec.
2005. I know John has experience with this software, and likely with the
others you mentioned. I'm sure he would be willing to serve as a resource
person for your questions.

Paige