From:
John Lambertson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 May 1996 14:40:18 EDT
Hi Folks,

I am pleased to announce that the U.S. Fish and Wildlife
Service has launched six new World Wide Web servers.  This
effort supports our goal of sharing our data and
information.

The World Wide Web servers, and their url's (addresses),
are:

D.C. Booth National Historic Fish Hatchery

http://www.fws.gov/~r6dcbth/dcbooth.html

Law Enforcement

http://www.fws.gov/~r9dle/div_le.html

Migratory Bird Management Office

http://www.fws.gov/~r9mbmo/homepg.html

North American Waterfowl and Wetlands Office

http://www.fws.gov/~r9nawwo/homepag.html

Region 5 (Northeast Region)

http://www.fws.gov/~r5fws/

Shiawassee National Wildlife Refuge

http://www.fws.gov/~r3pao/r3shiaw.html

You can access these sites directly at the url's listed
above, or you can access them through the U.S. Fish and
Wildlife Service Home Page at

http://www.fws.gov/

Also, if you would like to see a list of all of the U.S.
Fish and Wildlife Service's servers, please visit

http://www.fws.gov/servers.html

Thanks.  ...al

Dr. Alan R. Fisher
National Data Administrator
U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service
303-275-2320
Internet mail: [log in to unmask] FWS-Mail:
Fisher, Alan