From:
Date:
Thu, 22 Apr 2004 15:07:24 -0400
Subject: History of the New York Canals, 1905
Date: Thu, 22 Apr 2004 12:50:21 +0100
From: Cartographics <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
I was fortunate recently to complete a set of Noble E. Whitford's work by
acquisition of the second volume for the Canalmaps Archive.  However, it is
missing the two maps from the pocket;
- Canals & Navigable Rivers of the United States and Canada
- Comparison of Profiles of the New York State Barge Canal and of various
Railroads....
Can anyone advise me if online scans of these two items can be found
anywhere the web, or suggest where I might be able to obtain photocopies?
Richard Dean

From:  Cartographics, 49 Grange Road, Biddulph, Stoke on Trent ST8 7RY, UK.
Out of print maps and plans, UK/worldwide.  Established 1969.  E-mail
[log in to unmask]  Phone 01782-513449  Website
www.cartographics.co.uk