From:
Richard Pinnell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 May 1993 09:44:36 EDT
We sent letters to all the Forest and Range Experiment Stations in the
United States requesting that our library be placed on a mailing list to
receive future publications lists.  We obtained the addresses from the US
Government Manual but our copy is not the latest edition.  One of our
letters was returned, the one we sent to Northeastern Forest and Range
Experiment Station.  The address we used was:
  370 Reed Road
  Broomall, Pennsylvania 19008

Does anyone have the current address?  Thanks so much.

Richard Pinnell
University Map and Design Library
University of Waterloo
Waterloo, Ontario