From:
Angie Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Oct 2010 08:24:29 -0500
Subject:        Re: iPad map ap suggestions?
Date:   Mon, 25 Oct 2010 09:19:32 -0400
From:   Ted Florence <[log in to unmask]>
To:     Maps, Air Photo, GIS Forum - Map Librarianship

Thanks for the comment, Mike.

Indeed we have already integrated a waypoint export feature which should
find its way to the App Store in a week or two via an update to PDF Maps.

Cheers

Ted

--
Ted Florence

New app for iPad/iPhone: http://itunes.apple.com/ca/app/avenza-pdf-maps/id388424049?mt=8#

MAPublisher® 8.3 for Adobe® Illustrator® is now available with support for Adobe Illustrator CS5 and many other exciting new features.

Geographic Imager® 3.1 for Adobe Photoshop CS3, CS4&  CS5 is also available.

Collision-free, rule-based text placement now available with MAPublisher LabelPro™

Order your copy today at http://www.avenza.com/purchase

MAPublisher® - When Map Quality Matters®
Avenza Systems (416) 487-5116 http://www.avenza.com
Developers of Geographic Imager, MAPublisher, MAPdataCanada, MAPdataUSA, MAPdataWorld&  MajorCitiesUSA
Bridging the gap between your GIS and major graphics software