From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
James C Boxall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Apr 1999 16:40:24 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 20 Apr 1999 09:33:31 -0300 (ADT)
From: James C Boxall <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Fw: Air photo indexes (fwd)
Sender: James C Boxall <[log in to unmask]>

Two quick points/questions...

(1) This certainly suggests a need for a cooperative remote sensing
    union list/digital library.

  (2)  Is anything like a collaborative effort between the NAPL and the
National Library, National Archives, or (heaven forbid) any other
Canadian or foreign agencies with experience in such a project being
planned?

James C. Boxall, Map Curator
Map Collection, Killam Library
Dalhousie University