From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Susan Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 May 1999 13:53:02 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Tue, 11 May 1999 17:52:20 -0400
From: Susan Goodman <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: disease distribution maps
Sender: Susan Goodman <[log in to unmask]>

I have a medical school student who needs maps that show distribution of
various infectious diseases within the United States.
We have some very old atlases of worldwide disease distribution but
nothing up to date.
Right now he is looking thru the medical literature and the CDC web
site.  There may be something in MMWR that he can use.
Do any of you know of current maps that might help.  He does not want to
make his own using GIS and downloaded data.
Thanks in advance.
Susan

--
Susan Goodman