From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Sep 1998 09:44:52 -0400
---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 22 Sep 1998 11:28:41 +0200
From: "Roelof P. Oddens" <[log in to unmask]>
To: Maps and Air Photo Systems Forum <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Joyce's Dublin (fwd)

Dear all,

While I visited England and Poland last one and a half week, I could not
react earlier about Joyce's Dublin.
There is a A Website Devoted to the Writings of James Joyce, URL:
http://www.2street.com/joyce/
with Maps, URL
http://www.2street.com/joyce/maps/index.html
Links to these sites in the Cartographic Curiosities
http://kartoserver.geog.uu.nl/html/staff/oddens/mapsatl4.htm#curios
Section of Oddens's Bookmarks
http://kartoserver.geog.uu.nl/html/staff/oddens/oddens.htm

Roelof Oddens