From:
Peter Stark <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Aug 1994 12:00:38 EDT
Dear Maps-l,
     This atlas was issued in parts between 1974 and 1979/80.  The
University of Oregon MAP Library subscribed to this serially issued
atlas, but missed perhaps 2 or 3 shipments of maps.  The current
GeoKatalog 2 has a good collation of the plates.  However, it does not
list the titles of each sheet.  On the outside chance that we can order
individual plates from this atlas (what are the odds?), could someone
supply the titles of the following plates from this atlas?  We received
3 shipments of maps, one in 1974, another in 1975 and one more in 1976.
The final shipment included title/contents plates I imagine.
Sheets needing titles:
I.  (Introducere)  Plate No. 2
III.  (Relief)     Plate No. 5
VI.  (Soluri, vegetatie, fauna, geoecologie)  Plate Nos. 1,5, & 6
VII. (Istorie, toponimie, etnografie)  Plate Nos. 2 & 4
VIII.  (Populatie)  Plate No. 4
X.  (Industrie)  Plate Nos. 5,6,8,9,10
XI. (Agricultura) Plate No. 4
XII. (Incheiere) Plate Nos. 1,2, & 3

Total of 17 plates (plus 10 contents/title pages).  Would appreciate any
suggestions as to the best agent to use to acquire these maps.  Many
thanks in advance, Peter Stark, University of Oregon.