From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lucinda M. Hall
Date:
Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:36:04 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Mon, 16 Jul 2001 16:22:34 -0400
From: "Lucinda M. Hall" <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: Changes of Internal Boundaries <fwd>
Sender: "Lucinda M. Hall" <[log in to unmask]>

I don't know of a database, but there is a book called Administrative
Subdivisions of Countries by Gwillim Law (publisher: McFarland &
Company) which gives a breakdown of subdivisions in each country
and gives a short list of historical changes to the divisions.

Lucinda M. Hall

At 03:57 PM 7/16/01 -0400, you wrote:
> [...]

Lucinda M. Hall                               (603) 646-2579 (Map
Room)
Reference Bibliographer                    (603) 646-3628 (Fax)
   Geography & Maps                        [log in to unmask]
Evans Map Room
6025 Baker/Berry Library
Dartmouth College
Hanover, NH  03755-3527