From:
"Weessies, Kathleen" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Jul 2014 15:25:31 +0000
Craig, will you provide contact information?  Your email doesn't have any.  "reply" only goes to the whole maps-l list.

Kathleen Weessies
Geosciences Librarian; Head, Map Library
Coordinator; Collaborative Technology Labs
Michigan State University
Main Library
366 W. Circle Drive, W308
East Lansing, MI  48824