From:
Angela R Cope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Mar 2014 07:19:51 -0600
Forwarded with permission ...

----- Forwarded Message -----
From: "Becky Malin" <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]
Sent: Tuesday, March 4, 2014 12:18:11 PM
Subject: N&O: BLM Surface Management & Minerals Management maps for the Western states

Hello all:

Previously, Contra Costa County Library selected the BLM Surface Management & Minerals Management maps (scale 1:100,000) for the states of Arizona, Colorado, Idaho, Montana, Nevada, New Mexico, Oregon, South Dakota, Utah, Washington, and Wyoming. In August 2008, we dropped item number 0619-G-16 for this series of maps. Consequently, none of the maps in our collection are more current than 2008 and most are dated 2005 - 2007.

The California State Library has given us permission to offer these maps on GovDoc-L. If anyone is missing BLM surface management maps from an existing collection, or would like all the maps for a particular state or states, please contact me directly.

Thank you.

Becky Malin
Library Assistant Advanced
Acquisitions/Serials