From:
Maps-L Moderator <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Fri, 13 Feb 2009 13:43:09 -0600
Date:   Fri, 13 Feb 2009 11:38:48 -0800
From:   andrew nicholson <[log in to unmask]>
To:     <[log in to unmask]>, <[log in to unmask]>, tanya

Hi everyone,

My apologies for the cross posting.

We are looking for a good quality road network for Phoenix Arizona to
allow students to geocode too. We have downloaded the Tigerline files,
but they are not very good for this purpose. Can anyone provide us with
suggestions for a source or two for high quality and free Phoenix street
network data?

thanks for your help,
Andrew

--

Andrew J.P. Nicholson

GIS/Data Librarian

Hazel McCallion Academic Learning Centre

Room 360A

University of Toronto Mississauga

3359 Mississauga Road North

Mississauga, Ontario

CANADA

L5L 1C6

Phone:(905)828-3886

Fax:(905)569-4320

Web: http://www.utm.utoronto.ca/library/

Windows Live™: Keep your life in sync. See how it works.
<http://windowslive.com/howitworks?ocid=TXT_TAGLM_WL_t1_allup_howitworks_022009>