From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
atiul ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Jan 2002 10:08:25 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Sat, 19 Jan 2002 09:52:49 -0800
From: atiul ahmed <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Results: Internet GIS Survey
Sender: atiul ahmed <[log in to unmask]>

Hi there!

I am grateful to those who have responded to the survey. I appreciate the interest, effort and

patience of all the respondents. I also thank the respondents for their warm wishes and appreciation.

I have recieved good number of responses than expected and keeping in view of this success, I like

to extend the survey till February 15 2002.It is a warm request to all those who haven't yet

participated in the survey to kindly participate in it.

You can view the results of this survey as on january 9th 2001 at

http://www.ccse.kfupm.edu.sa/~atiul/survey.htm

Please respond to the survey if you haven't done it before at the same URL.

Thanking You.

With Regards
Atiul A. sowdagar

--- End Forwarded Message ---