From:
Date:
Fri, 1 Oct 2004 15:29:51 -0400
Subject: Indian Allotments - maps
Date: Fri, 1 Oct 2004 10:59:14 -0700 (PDT)
From: A. Zald <[log in to unmask]>
To: [log in to unmask]

------------------
Hello -

On behalf of a patron, I need assistance locating Indian Allotment maps
for Mason County, WA.  I have a lead on some gis data but I'm wondering if
there are other options such as real old fashioned paper maps or digitized
map images (I've already checked the Early WA Maps database and OCLC).
Here is the relevant portion of the patron's query.

"Hello - I'm looking for maps of Indian allotments, specifically maps for
Indian lands in Mason County, WA.  We have microfilm with descriptions of
Indian allotments, but there are no maps that I can find."

Any assistance, in the form of specific maps or likely repositories, will
be much appreciated.

Thank you!!

Anne Zald
University of Washington Libraries