Date:
Mon, 30 Jun 1997 16:21:41 EDT
Dear All,

Thanks to Gwen Curtis and others for pointing out my error - very red
faced over here! I should have given the Bartholomew (Harpercollins
Cartographic) Web site address as http://www.harpercollins.co.uk/maps,
but in fact I missed out the 'www' bit. Humble apologies and please
try again if you couldn't find it. As I said we are adding to it all
the time and I hope we will be able to start getting at least some
of the printed map products into it in the next week or two. We have,
though, given priority to the Map Data, Electronic and Business Gifts
areas since these users tend to be more tied into the Internet.

You might like to have a look at the section on our brand new Greater
London Street Atlas on CD which I added on Friday last week. Refer
to the multi-media/electronic section on the Services List. This product
is publishing in a few weeks time and I lifted the screen shots out
of the beta version.

regards, and apologies again for my silly mistake,

Tim Rideout
Bartholomew