From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 17 Dec 1998 14:32:53 -0500
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Wed, 16 Dec 1998 14:27:06 -0800 (PST)
From: GeoWeb <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: JOB: GIS Application Programmer - AL

GeoWeb Job News - Jobs for Information Technology
                  and Geo Science/Engineering

Web Site:  http://www.ggrweb.com
GIS Applications Programmer

Job Code: #GeoWeb-111216-AL

US Citizenship or P.R. Required ? : Yes

Contact: Gary Melendez
Address: 216 Aquarius Drive, Suite 319, Birmingham, AL 35209 USA
Phone:
Fax: (205) 941-0442
Email: [log in to unmask]

JOB DESCRIPTION:

ESRI Authorized Developer and Consultant is looking for a self-motivated,
ambitious individual to continue their double-digit growth rate. We specialize
in cutting edge ESRI technology and act as beta testers for most new ESRI
products. We are an ESRI Authorized Learning Center and have also been the
number 1 ESRI dealer in Southeast for the past two years. We are seeking a GIS
Programmer with a minimum of three years experience with GIS software.  Position
involves development of custom user interfaces and processing routines as well
as shrink-wrapped applications. AML programming experience is required. Avenue
programming experience a strong plus. VB, VJ++, HTML, VC++, or AutoLISP a plus.
Web development experience strongly considered. UNIX and/or NT system expertise
is also beneficial. Comprehensive benefits and competitive salary.
Please include Job Code: #GeoWeb-111216-AL when apply for this job.
--- End Forwarded Message ---