From:
Date:
Tue, 25 Nov 2003 17:21:16 -0500
Subject: Map offer, 1:250,000 topo quads
Date: Tue, 25 Nov 2003 14:52:54 -0700
From: Ilene Raynes <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>

------------------
The Map Library at the University of Colorado at Boulder is offering
approximately 150 USGS map sheets of the Western United States at
1:250,000 scale. This is an all or nothing deal; we'll pay postage, but
we don't have an itemized list of the maps we have. We can tell you that
they're of the Western United States; states like New Mexico, Colorado,
California, Arizona, etc. Does anyone want the whole box? First come,
first serve, US or Canada Libraries only.

Please respond directly to me.

Ilene

Ilene Raynes
Jerry Crail Johnson Earth Sciences and Map Library
University of Colorado - Boulder
Campus Box 184
Boulder, CO 80309
(303) 492-4487