Date:
Fri, 1 Jun 2007 11:28:13 -0500
forwarded from [log in to unmask]]
-------- Original Message --------
Subject:        FW: Student papers
Date:   Thu, 31 May 2007 16:10:31 -0700
From:   Ben Amata <[log in to unmask]>
To:     maps-l

Colleagues,

Just a brief update. The deadline for submitting papers for the student
papers issue is July 30, 2007.

Andrea and I would deeply appreciate it if you are an instructor that
screen papers before they are sent to us.  However, I forgot to mention
this in earlier emails, so if you have already notified students to
submit manuscripts to Andrea or me directly then we will consider.

Thanks for your interest.

Ben Amata