From:
Dik Priadin <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Thu, 23 Apr 1998 14:22:52 EDT
Hello everyone...
I am a final year student of geodetic engineering at Bandung
Institute of Technology - Indonesia. Currently, I'm finishing my
final project concerning digital orthophoto generation based on DTM
(Digital Terrain Model). Since my references are very limited, my
work goes slowly. Here, I could hardly find some resources for my
assignment and the economic turmoil that we face worsen the
situation. Could anyone of you name some URL or papers that I can
acces on the internet ?. Some pointers and books would help me a lot
as well. Any help and assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

-Dik Priadin-