From:
Johnnie Sutherland <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Jul 2002 16:43:22 -0400
--- Begin Forwarded Message ---
Date: Thu, 4 Jul 2002 04:54:26 -0700 (PDT)
From: Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: new Israel atlas and maps
Sender: Michael Brown <[log in to unmask]>

MAPS OF ISRAEL

Michael Brown
39 Eastern Drive
Kendall Park, NJ 08824
Email [log in to unmask]
Tel. 732 297-0594

Since the beginning of 2002 I have been supplying maps
of Israel to libraries, institutions and individuals
throughout the United States.
Because I specialize in Israel, my stock is much more
extensive than general map dealers. My prices are very
reasonable and I can supply many of these maps on very
short notice.
New maps are constantly being added to this list. If
you wish to receive updates of new maps, please send
me an email.

Survey of Israel maps in English

Israel Touring Map [two sheets each measuring 25x36]
        revised 2001. Available flat or folded.                         $21
Jerusalem City Map
        revised 1998. Available folded only.                            $11
Jerusalem Old City Map
        revised 1994. Available flat or folded.                         $11
Tel Aviv-Yafo Map
        revised 1998. Available folded only.                            $11

Survey of Israel 1:25,000 topographic set
These are the first maps in a set that will eventually
include close to 100 maps utilizing the new Israeli
grid. Maps are in Hebrew and available folded only.
        $21 each

Bet Shemesh                     revised   1997
Haifa                           revised   1999
Hebron                          revised   1997
Karmiel                         revised   2000
Kiryat Malachi                  revised   1997
Maale Amos                      revised   1997
Maccabim-Reut                   revised   1997
Tzipori                         revised   1999

Survey of Israel 1:100,000 topographic set
        Revised between 1998-2001. Available flat or folded.
        Maps are in Hebrew with partial overprint in Latin
script.
        Maps are $11 each or $169 for entire set.

1       Nahariya                14      Beersheva
2       Zefat (Safed)           15-16   Arad
3       Hefa (Haifa)            17      Nizzana
4       Teverya (Tiberias)      18      Sede Boqer
5       Netanya                 19-20   Dimona
6       Bet She’an              21      Mizpe Ramon
7-8     Tel Aviv-Yafo           22      En Yahav
9       Yeriho (Jericho)        23      Har Sagai
10      Ashqelon                24      Paran
11-12   Yerushalayim (Jerusalem)25      Yotvata
13      Nirim                   26      Elat

Survey of Israel 1:50,000 Israel Trail set
        Revised between 1998-2001. Available folded only.
Topographic maps in Hebrew only. Showing hiking
trails, all-terrain vehicle paths and the Israel
Trail, which traverses the entire country.
        Maps are $21 each or $375 for the entire set.

1       Golan, Hermon
2       Upper Galilee
3       Lower Galilee
4       Carmel
5-6     Jordan Valley & Eastern Samaria
7       Sharon & Western Samaria
8       Northern Judean Desert
9       Jerusalem Corridor
10      Tel Aviv Metropolitan & Ashdod, Ashkelon Beach
11      Southern Judean Desert
12      Southern Lowland & Mt. Hebron Fringes
13      Negev Plains & Lower part of the Mediterranean Sea
Shore
14      Northern Arava & Eastern Negev
15      Mediterranean Negev
16      Negev Heights and Sands
17      Mediterranean Arava & East Mt. Negev
18      Western Mt. Negev
19      Paran Plains & Major Wadis
20      Elat Mountains

Survey of Israel City Maps in Hebrew 1:10,000 series
Maps are in Hebrew. Available folded or flat.
Maps are $11 each.

Akko
Ashdod
Ashqelon
Beersheva
Eilat
Hadera
Nahariya
Teverya (Tiberias)

Survey of Israel City Maps in Hebrew 1:12,500 series
Maps are in Hebrew. Available folded or flat.
Maps are $11 each.

Haifa
Herzliya
Holon
Lod
Netanya
Petach Tikva
Rehovot

Survey of Israel 1:10,000 topographic set
A black & white series of maps covering most of the
north and center of the country. Consists of 285 maps
last revised in the late 1970s.
Available flat only. Please contact me for specifics
regarding this set.
Maps are $11 each, $2,850 for the entire set.

1:100,000 Maatz set.
        Survey of Israel. Revised 2000. Available flat or
folded. In Hebrew.
Set of five large maps covering the entire country
showing road numbers, designations and kilometer
markings. Also proposed roads.
        $98 for the set

Israel Administrative Map. 1:250,000
        Survey of Israel, 2001. Available flat or folded. In
Hebrew.
Shows all administrative boundaries and includes
listing of all local and regional councils for each
region. $19

Israel Geological Map. 1:250,000
Survey of Israel, 1965, 1999. Available flat or
folded. The key for the map is in English and Hebrew.
The map itself is in Hebrew. Consists of two sheets.
$27

Haifa Sea Map. 1:20,000
Survey of Israel, 1999. [Based on British map #1585
published at Taunton in 1998.] Available flat or
folded. In Hebrew and English. Shows depth of the sea
near Haifa and surrounding area along with major land
and port structures. The Haifa suburban area is shown
at a scale of 1:70,000. $21

Herziliya Sea Map. 1:10,000
Survey of Israel, 2001. Available flat or folded. In
Hebrew and English. Shows the depth of the sea near
Herziliya along with major land structures. Inset map
shows the marina at 1:500.  $18

ATLASES

New Israel Atlas. Tel Aviv: Survey of Israel, 1995,
2000. 88 pages
        ISBN 965-90016-0-6   $36
        Produced together with the department of geography of
the Hebrew University in Jerusalem. Includes a wealth
of information on population, land use, climate,
history, geology, industry and the environment.

I gladly accept purchase orders from libraries and
other institutions. Please add 10% of the total
purchase price to cover shipping and handling