From:
William Wilson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Maps-L: Discussion Forum for Maps, Air Photo, Map Librarianship, GIS, etc." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 30 Sep 2014 17:10:11 -0400
Hi folks,

We are starting a similar project up here and I would be very interested in
these answers as well. Is there a way we could start a separate chat dialogue
(or whatever these are called now) so several of us could learn about this?

Will wilson,
Thunder Bay